Well one night Glen was working an extra job until 4 am. I had to get up to go to the bathroom and I knew this was the day I could take a test....so I did. And much to my amazement a little plus sign popped up. I immediately texted Glen a picture asking him what does this look like to you?? Well of course it turned out to be positive and we couldn't wait to tell everyone! My parents were out of town (it was spring break) so I just had to tell someone. I texted my BFF Lauren the same pic and she called me and we both yelled in excitement. After that we really couldn't keep our mouths shut about it! There were plenty of phone calls and e-mails. We even bought "grandma" gifts for our moms to tell them! Needless to say...we were both pretty excited. I took a picture of the text I sent Glen and here it is! Don't mind my cracked phone....a late night morning sickness session got it knocked to the tile floor and cracked! Now I have created this blog to keep track of all the excitement in our new life!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Telling the world!
Well one night Glen was working an extra job until 4 am. I had to get up to go to the bathroom and I knew this was the day I could take a test....so I did. And much to my amazement a little plus sign popped up. I immediately texted Glen a picture asking him what does this look like to you?? Well of course it turned out to be positive and we couldn't wait to tell everyone! My parents were out of town (it was spring break) so I just had to tell someone. I texted my BFF Lauren the same pic and she called me and we both yelled in excitement. After that we really couldn't keep our mouths shut about it! There were plenty of phone calls and e-mails. We even bought "grandma" gifts for our moms to tell them! Needless to say...we were both pretty excited. I took a picture of the text I sent Glen and here it is! Don't mind my cracked phone....a late night morning sickness session got it knocked to the tile floor and cracked! Now I have created this blog to keep track of all the excitement in our new life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment