Well I am a little behind but a few weeks ago I went to the doctor for my down syndrome screening(which was all normal). Glen didn't go with me to this visit because I was just expecting a blood test and them to check some fluids. Well, it turned out to be way more exciting! This doctor (not my regular doctor) got a lot of great pictures of baby. As I was lying there she asked me (in her abrasive way) if I wanted to know what the baby was because she could tell! For about 2 seconds I thought no because I should wait for Glen. Before I could say no my mouth shouted yes! She told me it was a BOY! I sat straight up and asked her if she was sure because it was so soon. She told me as long as I didn't know any girls with "pokeys" it was definitely a girl. We both had a feeling it was a boy and I guess we were right! Then she showed me pokey parts!
Here is a picture of baby boy sucking away on his thumb again!
We are both so excited! Now comes the fun of picking a name!
Benjamin Marshall Tabor!
ReplyDelete