Thursday, July 1, 2010

what's in a name??

Who knew picking a name would be so difficult! After much deliberation and input we have finally decided on one....

Benjamin Marshall Tabor

We both really love this name! Benjamin is one of the few boy names we could agree on! We both love traditional names, and I think one syllable names with Tabor sound best (we will call him Ben).  Marshall is Glen's middle name, which we also love! We knew we had to find a first name that would go well with Marshall. I love it because it's not a "trendy" name that will go out of style, it's strong, and a name that will grow with him over the years.

Here is a new picture from our latest ultrasound of Big Ben!

1 comment:

  1. Tabors, I absolutely LOVE the name. When I first read it I too thought to myself what a strong fantastic name. Benjamin rolls off the tongue and is smooth when said aloud and in your head (that's a double bonus!!!). I am so happy for the both of you :-)

    Oh ya this is Seema.

    ReplyDelete