Sunday, August 29, 2010

OVERWHELMING!

So Glen and I went to Babies R Us yesterday to register. At first, we thought this would be fun and exciting...little did we know how overwhelming it is!! I knew we were gonna be in trouble when we started asking people for advice on what to get and half the stuff they said I knew nothing about! Then we arrived at the store and it only got worse! There was SO MUCH baby gear, things that I had never even heard of or knew existed! Who even knew there are like 10 types of bottles to choose from! By the end of the experience we both sat in the gliders in a baby gear coma. I think we both left the store dazed and even more confused than when we walked in. To tell you the truth, I don't even know half of the stuff we registered for! If Babies R Us was invented to put expectant parents into a panic, they certainly do their job well! Thank goodness for good friends who will go back with you and help you figure out the things you need. I knew having a baby could be overwhelming...but it's definitely not the baby that's overwhelming me! I think I'm gonna stay away from Babies R Us for a few weeks to recover from the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment