Tuesday, October 12, 2010
funny stuff
Have you ever tried to help a pregnant woman get up? It's pretty funny and makes me feel like a turtle who has fallen on my back. It's sad when my husband has to help roll me over out of bed or lift me off the couch! What about have a pregnant woman touch her toes? Forget this! It makes things alot more difficult in life when you can't bend over. Thankfully for half of my time I have 24 anxious 6 year olds ready to help me! Speaking of my class, they have learned to give me lots of space after I accidentally knocked a kid over with my belly. Now they tell each other "Make some room for Mrs. Tabor and the baby!" How about the fact that I am ALWAYS hot and now have a personal fan I move around with me in my classroom. I would love the person who could invent the personal AC! And now my brain and emotional crying seem to be getting worse! And what about your constantly growing belly that is always itchy? I was scratching my belly the other day at school and one of my kids yells, "Mrs. Tabor don't! You're going to scratch the baby!" HAHA! :) Oh pregnancy...you are soooo funny! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment