After what seems like forever, Baby Ben will arrive sometime Monday. Last Monday I went to the doctor and was dilated 2 cm and having some pretty rough contractions. They also said he could weigh anywhere from 8-9 pounds...big boy! She said if he didn't come on his own this week I would be induced on Monday morning. We have to go into the hospital at 4 am on Monday to get the process started. I am so stinking excited and can't wait to meet my baby boy! :) This is going to be the most amazing adventure and I'm so lucky to have Glen by my side to share in every step of the journey. We will be sure to post some pictures of baby boy when he makes his arrival! :)
Also, here's the latest ultrasound picture...it's kind of hard to see anything but his little face because he is so big!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment